Monday, November 3, 2008

Shout out.

It has been brought to my attention that my last post failed to mention that I watched HSM3 with one of my besties, Kenny Keefer. Though, I will throw it out there that I had a pretty amazing time, I’m glad I had already seen it. Let’s just say Kenny is “chatty.”

Also, Ashley. To address your question/comment : I believe that the argyle sweater vests are somewhat similar, and may be the same brand, but it’s hard to tell since Lucas is sitting. 

In argyle news, in the new issue of Details magazine, there was a wonderful 3-page spread for the GAP featuring argyle! I’m sure the campaign is shown in other magazines, but it definitely caught my eye. I’ve taken the liberty to search for you so all you have to do is click this link, and it should take you to the results for “argyle” when you search the GAP. Here is an example from the site:



No comments:

Post a Comment