Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Blogsgiving!

I know, I know. It’s been awhile. And for that, I extend my apologies to my Blogyle fans (all three of you, give or take a few). Compared to my last post, this post will be more “local.” The last week of school before I left for Thanksgiving break, I saw a TON of argyle-inspired things! But only took a few pictures, yikes. Here they are for your viewing pleasure : 



This is my friend and fellow BOB, Courtney King. Not only is she super trendy, but she is also very creative, loves a good crafternoon and has a wonderful spirit about her. Here she is, sporting argyle socks! This picture was taken during a BOB event.


This is Anthony’s lady-friend (and my new friend!), Erin. She’s keeping warm this winter with a wonderful scarf, reminiscent of the diamond-pattern we all know and love. This was taken after Truman’s production of A Mid-Summer Night’s Dream. The play was good, I’m not really that into Shakespeare, though. I went with Kenny, and it was a good time per usual. Oh! I guess I should mention there was a mudpit and topless boys.

This last picture is taken in Kirksville own town-square, as I was driving to Hy-Vee. I had my eye on this wall for quite some time, and since I was the only one on the road, I stopped mid-destination and took a quick pic. This is on the side of Hidden Treasures, a second-hand-type store. There are great finds (hence the name) but even greater is side-wall with diamonds, again, like argyle! Thank you, Kirksville. 

Great news came to me via telephone call yesterday, during Black Friday. Greg (see posts below for photo reference) bought two, not ONE, TWO argyle sweaters on his shopping-spree. I was beyond thrilled and can not wait to see these in person and to blog about it. Greg makes my argyle world go ‘round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment