Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pargyle (like party + argyle).

So it’s Sunday night, the first out of the past 5 nights where I haven’t been socially-lubricated. This past weekend was a bit cray-cray, resulting in a swollen ankle (you guys know my fear about this!), scraped knee, various mysterious bruises, laws broken and more fun stuff like that. But this blog isn’t about that boring stuff! 


It’s about argyle! 


And I know I’ve been MIA, but I’ve got some good entries lined up (promise!) Here’s a pic to hold you over until the next entry:



This is my buddy Jeremey, and his argyle underwear! He saw me at a party and said, “Jessica! I have to show you something!” and proceeded to unzip his pants... ARGYLE! I look very excited and hot (temperature-wise) and who knows what I was thinking because I sure don’t remember. I look pretty happy, though! Argyle does that to me. 

Jeremey is a second-time-blogyle-entry-subject. Click here for the first post Jeremey was mentioned.

- Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment