Monday, December 15, 2008

No Butts About It

Hey, the semester is over! Last week was finals week and I was finished by Tuesday, so since then, I've just been sitting around doing nothing. I have plans, though. Like, I want to do a big watercolor piece, some collage-ing, work on Professor Pauls' website and just chillax. I'm going to be in Kirksville until Friday...I may leave on Friday eve or Saturday morning, depends on how much packing I get done. On Monday, the fam and I are headed down under (Branson). I'm pretty stoked! We've never been down there for Christmas because it's hard to get something booked. Andy Williams, here we come!

Let's see, what else... I'm almost through with Season 4 of LOST. I mean, I've already seen it, but I need a refresher before January 21st. Season Premier, man! Joyce and Ashley are leaving today, so that's a bummer. But maybe some of my other friends will stick around awhile longer (HINT HINT). I miss Anthony, I can't wait for our weekly dinners in the new year. Sitting at the Help Desk is bor-ing, but at least I'm with Ben.

Before Greg has a mild freak-out, I'll talk about argyle for a bit. I mean, this IS supposed to be "All Argyle, All the Time." So as the holidays approach us and you are looking for something to wear for Christmas Day, or Midnight Mass, or that hot New Year's Eve party, consider argyle! It's fun, yet trendy, it can come in sweater OR sweatervest form and everyone looks pretty cute in it! There are a variety of colors to choose from and you can wear it with almost anything! However, here is something you should steer away from :


Almost as bad as pirate argyle! Okay, maybe they're tied.

1 comment: