Sunday, December 21, 2008

I Shop, Therefore I Drop.

Lesson learned : do not put off Christmas shopping for your family. I had to do ALL of my shopping today because we are leaving for Branson (!) tomorrow. Sunday started off like every Sunday in Blue Springs...we went to church. It was pretty crowded, I'm not all that surprised, being Advent season and all. After that, the fam had breakfast together and then Ness and I headed out to shop. We went to the plaza, Barnes & Noble, the mall, Target, the mall again...totaling almost seven hours of shopping.

I. Am. Exhausted.

Went home, wrapped everything and now the gifts are peacefully under the tree. Whew.

I bought two things for myself while shopping. I got a striped vest from Wet Seal ($10!) and an argyle vest from New York & Company (NY&C is having a 50% of store wide sale. Check it out!) My new vest looks like this :


Cute, huh?

Every year, my family picks a color and we all wear variations of outfits in that color for Christmas. Last year, we wore purple and this year we are wearing royal blue. (Past colors include : red, green, gold, pink) I would like to wear this sweater vest, but I don't think it will match very well. I will post pictures of Christmas with the Endayas next time, so get excited!

If I don't update before then, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment