Sunday, October 26, 2008

Argyle is the new blog.

My first day of Blogyling was successful. Also, I would like to point out that these past few pictures are all from the same day. So don’t go around saying I’m an outfit repeater, because I will not have any of that. The reason I wore argyle that particular day anyway, was because Greg and I planned on matching for our fake date evening. 


This is Greg. I know that he’s sensitive about having his name and picture up on the interwebz. Deal with it, Greg! If you’re friends with me, you have to accept the fact that I am always bloggin’. Here are some fun facts about Greg : he loves Jay-Z, quoting pop culture, hanging out with me and he will be naming his first daughter: America (after the country, not Ugly Betty).

The next order of business will be talking about one of my all-time favorite street names :

I took this picture this summer, when I was living in Los Angeles and working for Leah. I don’t really have anything significant to say about this street, except that the name RULES and that I used it once when I was playing Scattergories and the game called for a street name starting with an “A.” Which, about that particular game, Kenny (bestie) and I pwned.

No comments:

Post a Comment